The last 50 years are some of the most important ones in US History. What events, individuals or issues are the most important to be remembered? We’re going to find out by making our own interactive timeline of US History on those years.
Here’s where we’re going to focus:
- People – Who is historically significant? How do we know? What standards do we measure them by? As a class, we’re going to make a list and then stick to it when adding people to the timeline.
- Events – What’s an important event? What causes it? What’s the impact?
- Issues – What themes keep coming up over and over again? Race? Religion? Money?
- An image
- A title
- The exact date (as close to possible)
- A description in your own words (5 sentences)
Let’s get started! Click below…
OK Dipity kind of stinks…
Lets go instead to this timeline… Tiki-Toki
1) Go to the site here: http://www.tiki-toki.com/
2) Use the username: mreverett2012
3) Use the password: 4112mre
4) Click on US History 1960-2012